What you will be doing:
What you need for this position:
- Create Android Applications Based on UI/UX Requirements and Mockups
- Using Eclipse IDE / Android Studio and tools used for application building, testing and deploying
- Independently resolving bugs, creating improvements and small features
- Active participation in all parts of the software development process
- Actively seek new programming knowledge
It is an advantage if you have:
- Solid / Advanced knowledge of Java language
- Solid CS background - algorithms, data structures, software design
- Android/Java/Eclipse/Android Studio/ADT/ADB background and experience
- Excellent understanding of Android UI and layout implementation by design
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal
- Solid English skills, written and spoken.
- Strong team orientation
Following experiences are a plus, but not mandatory:
- Graduate or undergraduate of Software Engineering
- Previous working experience ( not necessary for junior position ).
- Ability to work in small iterative cycles with a larger goal.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns.
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers.
What's in it for you:
- Android System Architecture, SQLite, multithreading and asynchronous programming
- source control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and XML
- Google Play Services, Parse, Facebook SDK
- Your development skills are valued more than the length of your professional experience.
- Pleasant working environment in Niš, City centre.
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Permanent employment.
- Minimum 4 weeks of paid leave.
We are looking for talents in Software Development that are eager to develop in the profession.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Apply with CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org