What you will be doing:
What you need for this position:
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and applications.
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Independently resolving bugs, creating improvements and small features.
- Active participation in all parts of the software development process.
- Actively seek new programming knowledge.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Solid CS background - algorithms, data structures, software design.
- Solid / Advanced knowledge of at least one of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal.
- Strong team orientation.
Following experiences are a plus, but not mandatory:
- Graduate or undergraduate of Software Engineering.
- Previous working experience ( not necessary for junior position ).
- Ability to work in small iterative cycles with a larger goal.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns.
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers.
What's in it for you:
- Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Zend, Laravel, Symfony 2,Yii Framework, Parse, AWS, Facebook SDK experience.
- Source control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.).
- Your development skills are valued more than the length of your professional experience.
- Pleasant working environment in Niš, City centre.
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Permanent employment.
- Minimum 4 weeks of paid leave.
We are looking for talents in Software Development that are eager to develop in the profession.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Apply with CV at: email@example.com